I: Put iTunes on random. II: Post the first line(s) of the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song. III: Let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from (absolutely no googling, people!).
1. "I can't stop the way I feel. Things you do don't seem real."
2. "Marky got with Sharon. & Sharon got Sharice. She was sharing Sharon's outlook on the topic of disease."
3. "Rumour spreadin a-round in that Texas town bout that shack outside la grange."
4. "Tell you man I'm stuck on this lovely girl. Of course to me she mean all the world."
5. "Green shadow, water weight all o-all over me. The end will shelter me away from me."
6. "I hear your winter. & I hear your rain. & I've failed your summer ways. & I feel no pain."
7. "Well, I'll wait till you listen. I wont say a word. To follow your instincts just never worked for me."
8. "Because a cynic told me the best is yet to come."
9. "Baby here I am. I'm the man on the scene. I can give you what you want. But you gotta come home with me."
10. "You're the kind of person you meet at certain dismal dull affairs."
11. "You move like I want to. To see like your eyes do."
12. "Oh, when the sun beats down and burns the tar up on the roof. & your shoes get so hot you wish your tired feet were fire-proof."
13. "Ziggy played guitar, jamming good with Wierd and Gilly, & The Spiders from Mars."
14. "Life is hard. & so am I. You better give me something. So I dont die."
15. "If I were Malibu Barbie & you were Sun Tan Ken, I'd probably dump your ass for G.I. Joe, cuz he's macho."
16. "With your feet in the air & your head on the ground. Try this trick and spin it, yeah."
7. "Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do. Now that I have allowed you to beat me."
18. "She wants so much to please me she always does it right. She wants so much to please me all day and every night."
19. "Two different sides. The same kind of thread. Different needle. The world, hey! hey! hey!"
20. "Well sweet little sista's high in hell cheat'n on a halo - grind in a odyssey holocaust heart kick on tomorrow - breakdown - agony said "ectasy" in overdrive she come a riding on the world - thunder kiss'n 1965 - yeah - wow!"
21. "Oh yeah. All right. Somebodys heine is crowding my icebox."
22. "These half-truths you're telling me won't bring me to my knees."
23. "There is freedom within. There is freedom without. Try to catch the deluge in a papercup."
24. "She gave me the Queen. She gave me the King. She was wheelin' & dealin'. Just doin' her thing."
25. "Watch out! You might get what you're after. Cool babies! Strange but not a stranger."
i hope all these lyrics are correct. i googled a lot of 'em, so if they are wrong it's Mr. Google's fault, not mine. but yeah, these seem pretty easy to me, but if anyone wants any hints to any stumpers, let me know.